Batman Classic 1966 Series Grand Heritage Batman Adult Costume
- Prod ID:
- 0 Reviews
Bam! Ka-Pow! Zzonk!
Relive the campy delight of the 1966 Batman series in this Batman Classic 1966 Series Grand Heritage Batman Adult Costume. Before Batman was the grim, serious Dark Knight of the modern movies he was a brightly-colored superhero played by square-jawed Adam West. He lived in his Batcave and drove around in his Batmobile, accompanied by very one's favorite teenage sidekick, Robin. The Caped Crusader faced off with villains like Cesar Romero's delightful Joker and Eartha Kitt's purring Catwoman. This highly detailed costume is modeled off of West's from the classic series, and is sure to delight fans who miss the days of a lighter-hearted, friendlier Batman. Whether you're heading out to a costume party, escorting the kids around the neighborhood on Halloween or getting into fist fights with bad guys while you stand up for justice, you're sure to be an imposing, heroic presence around Gotham in this debonair outfit. Just be ready for everyone to sing that catchy theme song around you!
- Includes: The Batman Classic 1966 Series Grand Heritage Batman Adult Costume includes jumpsuit, briefs, belt, headpiece with cowl, cape, gloves, and boot tops.
- Does Not Include: Shoes.
- This is an officially licensed Batman product.
- Product Number
- Standard (One-Size) (217491) Orders placed by 3pm CT usually ship same day.
- Included Accessories
- Headpiece, briefs, belt, gloves, boot tops.
- Polyester, Polyurethane Foam, Exclusive of Decorations; Mask: EVA Foam
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International
The following items are pre-ordered items. Pre-ordered items are estimated to ship 1-2 business days after the in-stock date listed. View more details in our FAQ section
Item Description Qty Unit Price Total