Goth Prom Queen Child Costume
Warning: Product Safety Information View Details
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Prod ID:
- 0 Reviews
Who said prom queens can look ghoulish?
This Halloween, when your little one puts on the Goth Prom Queen Child Costume, she gets to rewrite the script. This year, the cheerleader and the ballerina don't get crowned queen at the ball. The goth does, because the tattered black dress, skull tiara, and wrist corsage look too good and too spooky on her to be ignored. After being honored as prom queen, your little one may want to celebrate - goth style. That means getting in the car, turning up the punk rock, and heading toward the graveyard. It's time for a scary midnight stroll. Upon exiting the graveyard, you may be terrified, but your little goth queen will be as excited as ever. And then she'll ready to trick-or-treat. Take her to fill up on sweets, then head home for a nightcap. That includes reading Dracula and munching on all that candy.
- Includes: A tattered, black formal dress, gothic "Prom Queen" sash, grey fingerless gloves, wrist corsage and graveyard-inspired skull tiara.
- Does Not Include: Makeup, tights, boot covers, or shoes.
Apply some powder to pale the face, and she'll be looking adorable and frightening. The costume can also be worn for school plays, at dress-up parties, and even at home if your little one desires.
- Product Number
- Medium (211369) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Included Accessories
- Sash, Fingerless Gloves, Wrist Corsage, Tiara
- Polyester, Polyurethane foam, Exclusive of Decorations
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International
The following items are pre-ordered items. Pre-ordered items are estimated to ship 1-2 business days after the in-stock date listed. View more details in our FAQ section
Item Description Qty Unit Price Total