Rotten to the Core Child Costume
Warning: Product Safety Information View Details
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Prod ID:
It's time for the zombies to rise!
Halloween is a time when all sorts of interesting goblins and ghouls are allowed to emerge from the underworld and enjoy a good time on the surface of the Earth. The Rotten to the Core Child Costume allows your favorite youngster to represent the brain-eating zombies, who should certainly not be excluded from the festivities, especially now that these blood-thirsty ex-corpses are all the rage thanks to shows such as The Walking Dead. Your child can perfect a bone-chilling zombie strut, much to the delight (and screams) of the neighborhood. The costume manages to be both creepy and adorable at the same time, but remember that the undead don't like to be told how cute they look. This full costume is warm enough to keep your child toasty while trick-or-treating on the chilliest of nights, and durable enough to hold up to roughhousing and play. It's also easy enough for your child to put on without help, making it an excellent choice for school-time costume parties. It will be difficult to tell who enjoys the creepy fun that comes with becoming a zombie more, you or your child.
- Includes: Black and gray gauze shirt with hood, matching pants, skeleton chest piece, and half mask.
- Does Not Include: Shoes.
- Product Number
- Medium (8/10) (198870), Large (10/12) (198871), X-Large (12/14) (198872) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Included Accessories
- Chest piece and half mask.
- Polyester, Exclusive of Decorations: Mask & Chestpiece: Vinyl
- Care Instructions
- Spot Clean
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International
The following items are pre-ordered items. Pre-ordered items are estimated to ship 1-2 business days after the in-stock date listed. View more details in our FAQ section
Item Description Qty Unit Price Total