Frankenstein Elite Adult Costume
- Prod ID:
- 0 Reviews
Formed in a lab by a mad scientist, Frankenstein once again is brought to life with the Frankenstein Elite Adult Costume. Party goers, sci-fi lovers, and monster enthusiasts will be delighted to portray one of the most classic characters on the spook circuit. Introduced by novelist Mary Shelley in 1818, this creepy creation has gone on to star in films, inspire songs, and make frequent appearances at costume events and is always a classic at Halloween. The full effect of Frankenstein is achieved when donning this monstrously detailed costume. From the rough stitches, headpiece complete with neck bolts and scarred forehead, shackles, and shoe covers ripped to expose green monster flesh, you will be fully in character. Lurching around in the raggedly ripped jacket, shirt, and pants will have friends and bystanders wondering which mad scientist's lab you are fleeing from. Stomping around the dance floor dressed in your Frankenstein costume will surely have all the ghouls and monster maidens dying to become the Bride of Frankenstein!
- Includes: A shoulder jacket with stitched and attached shirt, matching pants, a pair of shackles, character headpiece with attached hair and shoe covers featuring grimy green feet inside of black platform style boots.
- Product Number
- Large (197124), X-Large (197125) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Included Accessories
- Shackles, headpiece, shoe covers
- Polyester, Cotton Plastic-PVC
- Care Instructions
- Machine Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International
The following items are pre-ordered items. Pre-ordered items are estimated to ship 1-2 business days after the in-stock date listed. View more details in our FAQ section
Item Description Qty Unit Price Total