Can Can Dancer Child Costume
Warning: Product Safety Information View Details
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Prod ID:
- 0 Reviews
A dress so showy, it's made for a Broadway musical piece
If your little girl holds an invitation to attend a costume party or Halloween event, this is the perfect opportunity to find a dress that will be the hit of the occasion. The Can-Can Dancer Child Costume will do that and more. It is a frilly, twirl-around dramatic dress, bound to light up the face of your princess like a star on Broadway. Designed to rustle with the slightest move, this swanky little number promises to excite her feet to pivot, whirl and point the toes. This Moulin Rouge inspired pattern is a complex creation of bows, ribbons and cusps. The can-can is a high-energy dance that originated with the French and is traditionally performed by female dancers while wearing this frilly dress. By the late 1800s, the style became a fashion trend, more for its contouring design and playful edge. Today it serves as the perfect costume for a little girl's day of role-playing.
- Includes: A stunning dress of hot pink satin and velvety black panne with 360 skirting, a striped corset-like top and off the shoulder sleeves, plus satin bloomers.
- Does Not Include: Tights, boots, glovettes or headpiece.
With "strappy" shoes, laced glovettes and a long pink feather in her hair, your little girl completes her dancer character and can confidently participate in Halloween thrills, theatrics or school plays.
- Product Number
- Medium (6-8) (197554), Large (10-12) (197555), X-Large (14-16) (197556) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Included Accessories
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International
The following items are pre-ordered items. Pre-ordered items are estimated to ship 1-2 business days after the in-stock date listed. View more details in our FAQ section
Item Description Qty Unit Price Total