Astronaut Child Boot Covers
Warning: Product Safety Information View Details
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Prod ID:
- 19 Reviews
These boots were made for moonwalking!
How many kids grow up wanting to be an astronaut? While most of us don't actually end up doing that as adults, it's still a fun to imagine when you're young. If your child has his or her heart set on exploring space or rocketing up to the moon, these Astronaut Child Boot Covers can help him look the part. They easily slide right over regular shoes and are designed to complete the look of a NASA astronaut costume that's perfect for Halloween or other occasions. In fact, these boot covers even have the official NASA logo on them, along with American flags. When your child puts these on, he or she can let his imagination run wild and pretend they're taking his first step on the moon or even Mars.
- Includes: One pair of authentic-looking boot covers with NASA logos and patches and a side zipper compartment.
- This is an officially licensed NASA product.
These boot covers go perfectly with a NASA astronaut costume. Your child can wear them on Halloween or at costumed events. Your little one can even put them on to play and have their own space adventures at home. Help your kid build a cardboard rocket, and they'll be all set to take off!
- Product Number
- Small (153058), Medium (153059), Large (153060) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Polyester, Exclusive of Decorations
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International
You May Like:
The following items are pre-ordered items. Pre-ordered items are estimated to ship 1-2 business days after the in-stock date listed. View more details in our FAQ section
Item Description Qty Unit Price Total