Princess Wildflower Child Costume
Warning: Product Safety Information View Details
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Prod ID:
- 0 Reviews
Her name is "Dances with wildflowers."
Many great cultures thrived all across the Americas for thousands of years before they were discovered by Europeans. These expansive and varied civilizations produced astonishing works of art and agricultural science. Now your little girl can take part in these lost civilizations in a brand new, creative way! You can help your daughter celebrate the best aspects of this noble heritage by wearing the Princess Wildflower Child Costume. This is a simple and beautiful outfit that that honors their culture with a mixture of idealized imagination and fascinating historical detail. From the first Thanksgiving to a play set during Frontier Days, there are many instances where this costume will come in handy for school presentations and pageants. She can rock it as a perfect non-scary option for Halloween or when you take her to her first real Pow wow. It's also ideal for everyday dress up when she wants to have a play day as a little Pocahontas or a royal daughter of the first Americans!
- Includes: A dark brown dress with a zigzag hem and fringe trim, a matching brown poncho, 2 beaded feather hair clips and tan faux-fur boot covers.
- Does Not Include: Shoes or flowers.
- Product Number
- Small (151140), Medium (151141), Large (151142) Orders placed by 3pm CT usually ship same day.
- Polyester, Cotton
- Care Instructions
- Wipe Clean
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International
The following items are pre-ordered items. Pre-ordered items are estimated to ship 1-2 business days after the in-stock date listed. View more details in our FAQ section
Item Description Qty Unit Price Total