Colonial Boy Costume
Warning: Product Safety Information View Details
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Prod ID:
- 0 Reviews
Yankee Doodle went to town!
Bring history to life this Halloween in the Colonial Boy Costume. Delight your neighbors with historical facts while trick-or-treating. You can also wear it to celebrate America's history in a Fourth of July parade, a Thanksgiving pageant or school play. This costume is perfect to play the part of one of the founding fathers. Just add a quill and parchment to look like you just signed the Constitution. If you're more interested in action than politics, grab a lantern and a hobby horse and you can be Paul Revere making his famous ride. Add a musket or sword and you'll be ready to fight the Red Coats and defend America as a Minute Man or member of Washington's army. Show your bravery as you fight for liberty and justice for all.
- Includes: A tricorn hat, pants, and vest with attached sleeves/jabot.
- Does Not Include: Socks, Shoes, Shoe buckles and Glasses.
This authentic looking costume includes matching brown short pants and vest. The ornate lace details give it some gentlemanly flare. Create a group costume by getting together with a beautiful colonial lady in a dress and bonnet, a savvy Indian tracker, or a group of other early American boys.
- Product Number
- Large (113317), Medium (113318), Small (113319) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Polyester, PVC, Foam: Polyurethane, Exclusive of Decorations
- Care Instructions
- Hand Wash
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International
The following items are pre-ordered items. Pre-ordered items are estimated to ship 1-2 business days after the in-stock date listed. View more details in our FAQ section
Item Description Qty Unit Price Total