Super Mullet Wig (Blonde) Adult
- Prod ID:
- 0 Reviews
Business in the front, party in the back!
The mullet is a haircut that is cut short on the sides and front and left long in the back. It was coined as a phrase to describe a haircut in the 1990's by the hip hop band the Beastie Boys in their 1994 song "Mullet Head." Some popular and highly-recognizable celebrities who have famously sported this hair style include Billy Ray Cyrus, Kiefer Sutherland in the movie Lost Boys, Richard Dean Anderson as MacGyver, the inimitable Chuck Norris, 1991's sexiest man alive (according to People magazine), Patrick Swayze, and of course Joe Dirt. This Super Mullet Wig Blonde Adult would be a must-have accessory for anyone wanting to dress as these celebrities, but they aren't the only options. You could also wear it with a red track suit and be a gangster. Or, suit up in a pair of colorful tennis shorts and a jacket, stuff some tennis balls in your pocket and carry a tennis racket to be the legend Andre Agassi.
- Includes: This package includes one super mullet wig in blonde.
- Does Not Include: Other costumes and accessories are sold separately.
- Please Note: This wig is made of synthetic fibers, and a wig cap (sold separately) is recommended to help keep your real hair in place under the wig.
- Please Note: Wigs cannot be accepted for return unless they are in their original packaging, unopened and sealed.
- Product Number
- Yellow (112718) Orders placed by 4pm CT usually ship same day.
- Synthetic Fiber
- Air Shippable
- Express/Premium Surcharge
- Return Eligible
- Available International
The following items are pre-ordered items. Pre-ordered items are estimated to ship 1-2 business days after the in-stock date listed. View more details in our FAQ section
Item Description Qty Unit Price Total