<< Return to previous page
How do I Pre-Order an Item?
Some out of stock items are available for Pre-Order and are noted as such on the product detail page, along with their estimated in-stock date. Just add the product you want to pre-order to your cart and check out as usual. We will ship the entire order to you when the pre-order item becomes available*. Your credit card will not be charged until your order actually ships.
- Orders will ship out after the LAST pre-order item becomes available and not before.
- Orders may ship out before the estimated in-stock date if the product becomes available sooner than expected.
- All in stock items will be held until the last pre-order item becomes available. If you want these items sooner a separate order must be placed.
- Pre-Orders are not eligible for the Shipping Guarantee.
- Expiration Date of the credit card used for the pre-order must be later than the estimated in-stock date of the item.
- Pre-Order items cannot be added to existing orders.
- Shipping charges will be based on shipping rates at the time the order is placed.
- Your credit card will not be charged until the order is shipped. This may be prior to the estimated in-stock date if the product becomes available sooner than expected.
- The Pre-Order option is only available on selected products on a first come first serve basis.
- The Estimated In-Stock Date listed on the product detail page is only an approximate date and is not guaranteed. Products may occasionally become available earlier or later than the posted date.
What if I want to receive what is in-stock earlier than the pre-order products?
Not a problem. Just place two orders. One order should include only the pre-sell item(s). The second order should include everything else. Please Note: orders cannot be split once they are placed so please take care to place all items currently in-stock in a separate order, without any pre-sell items, if you want them to ship out immediately.